Continue your spooky celebrations even after Halloween…
WHAT: To celebrate Día de los Muertos (Day of The Dead), Taco Bus will be holding a fiesta and costume contest at Taco Bus!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
- Come in from October 29 to November 2 wearing a day of the dead related costume, mask, or face paint.
- The costume MUST be family-friendly.
- Purchase a limited-time, Burrito of Darkness or Taco of Darkness.
- Take a photo in your costume, with your burrito/taco, in front of the life-sized sugar skull cutout.
- Post to your personal INSTAGRAM
- Tag Taco Bus (@officialtacobus)
- Check in to the Taco Bus location
- Hashtag #TacoBusDOTD
- Show the cashier your post and claim a free Chips & Salsa of Darkness.
- Wait and see if you are a lucky winner of first, second, or third place!
Winners will be announced on November 7 on our social media accounts, and we will contact you directly on your social account too. Pick up your prize at the Taco Bus location in which you entered the contest.
- First Place: A Fitbit & $25 Taco Bus gift card
- Second Place: $25 Taco Bus gift card
- Third Place: A voucher for a free Taco Bus meal
WHERE: All Taco Bus locations.
WHEN: October 29 – November 2 during regular business hours.
NOTES: There will be music, limited edition items, and kid-friendly giveaways, so come prepared for a fiesta!
Photos will be judged on authenticity, creativity, pose, and quality. Posts that do not tag Taco Bus or do not include location and proper hashtags cannot be considered.
Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who follow the rules listed above and who are 16 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Florida and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Taco Bus, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Taco Bus as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 29, 11 am, and EDT and ending November 2, 11:55 pm, and EDT. All online entries must be received by November 2, 11:55 pm, and EDT.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry on Instagram using the rules provided. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Taco Bus. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Taco Bus.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive [list prizes and approximate retail value]. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Taco Bus. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Taco Bus ‘s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Taco Bus to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote under the supervision of Taco Bus. Winner will be notified by Instagram within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Taco Bus shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [xx days]from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (ATTACO BUS' SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Taco Bus, anyone acting on behalf of Taco Bus, and Taco Bus’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Taco Bus. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Taco Bus from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Taco Bus may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Taco Bus reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Taco Bus’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,Taco Bus may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Taco Bus.Taco Bus reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Taco Bus has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Taco Bus reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Taco Busand its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFTaco Bus AND Taco Bus, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Floridahaving jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Taco Bus 3939 US Hwy 301 N., Tampa, FL 33619 USA.
- Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Taco Bus is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.