Taco Bus Catering: We make it fresh. You get it hot.
Let our professional catering team provide everything you need to throw an authentic Mexican fiesta. Our build-your-own, buffet-style Taco Bar stocked with fresh, quality ingredients creates a casual, festive vibe to your party, business meeting or tailgating shindig.
Just tell us how many people will be there, the date and time you need it ready and swing on by to pick it up. Our catering package comes with everything you’ll need.
All Catering Includes
Delivery and setup?
For Parties of 50 or more, we provide delivery and setup within a 25-mile radius of one of our 5 locations. Only a 5% service fee.
Let us bring the bus to you!
Perfect for corporate events, festivals, concerts or private parties of 100 or more.
We will bring the bus and serve your guests, delivering the full Taco Bus food truck experience for $14.89 per person.
All Catering Includes
Any a la cart item can be added to your catering order or ordered separately. Prices are for ½ pans, unless noted.
|Carne Asada (15-20 ppl)||$80|
|Carne De Res Desabrada (25-30 ppl)||$100|
|Carnitas (25-30 ppl)||$100|
|Pollo (15-20 ppl)||$80|
|Pollo Verde (25-30 ppl)||$120|
|Cochinita Pibil (25-30 ppl)||$100|
|Tofu (15-20 ppl)||$100|
|Rajas Con Queso (15-20 ppl)||$80|
|Butternut Squash (15-20 ppl)||$80|
|Vegan Steak Strips (15-20 ppl)||$100|
|Portabella Ranchero (15-20 ppl)||$100|
|Rice (15-20 ppl)||$20|
|Refried Beans (20-25 ppl)||$20|
|Veggies (25-30 ppl)||$17|
|Iced Tea (Gallon)||$16|
|Agua Fresca (Gallon) Flavors include: Pineapple, Hibiscus Flower, Cucumber||$10|
|Guacamole (16 oz.)||$25|
|Salsa (16 oz.)||$5|
|Pico de Gollo (16 oz.)||$15|
|Ceviche (16 oz.)||$20|
|Sour Cream (16 oz.)||$5|
|Cheese (16 oz.)||$6|
|Quarter Sheet (10-12ppl)||$20|
- POLLODeliciously seasoned chicken.
- POLLO VERDEShredded chicken in a green tomatillo sauce.
- CARNE ASADA Diced steak marinated in Mexican seasonings and grilled to perfection.
- CARNE DE RES DESEBRADA Shredded beef cooked “Northern Mexico style” with potatoes and chiles (Mild).
- CARNITASShredded & seasoned pork, slow cooked until it’s “melt in your mouth” tender!
- COCHINITA PIBIL Shredded pork marinated in achiote and bitter orange, then wrapped in banana leaves and slow roasted in a smoker. A 5,000 year old Mayan recipe!
- RAJAS CON QUESO Strips of roasted poblano peppers (Mild) in a creamy sauce with queso fresco (Mexican white cheese), salsa rachera, and sweet corn kernels.
- BUTTERNUT SQUASH Diced butternut squash grilled with sweet red peppers, tomatoes, and onions. Topped with a sprinkling of queso cotija Mexican cheese (optional). Original recipe from the Yucatan Peninsula.
- TOFUGrilled tofu strips marinated with northern Mexican spice. Great vegetarian protein source. Add $1 per person for Vegan Steak Strips or Portabella Ranchero.